Applications are invited by Christian Medical College (CMC), Ludhiana for admission into Medical and Dental postgraduate programs commencing in the session 2012-2014. Programs offered are Doctor of Medicine, Master of Surgery and Master of Dental Surgery.
CMC Ludhiana Eligibility:
For more details and information about eligibility, please visit official website.
How to Apply for CMC Ludhiana:
- Candidates can obtain the application forms from the accounts department, CMC, Ludhiana on cash payment of Rs 1100 (till February 15, 2012).
- One can also get the same through post by sending a request letter with complete address along with a DD of Rs 1200 (DD should be drawn in favor of Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society payable at Ludhiana), to Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana - 141008.
- Application form can also be downloaded or filled in online by logging into the aforementioned official website. The duly filled in application form (whichever applicable) along with the requisite fee (details mentioned on the website) should be submitted latest by February 17, 2012.
Selection Procedure for CMC Ludhiana:
Admission will be made on the basis of candidates' performance in the written entrance test, to be conducted by the CMC Ludhiana.
Important Dates for CMC Ludhiana:
- Last date of issue of application form/prospectus through post: Wednesday February 1, 2012.
- Last date of submitting application form: Friday, February 17, 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://cmcludhiana.org/
For more information on college and courses, please click CMC Ludhiana.
Do you like this story?