Applications are invited by College of Engineering, Trivandrum for admission to full time and part time Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered at CET-School of Management for the commencing session 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for College of Engineering:
- Educational qualification for admission to the program is a pass in the degree level examination with 50% marks in aggregate from a university recognized by University of Kerala.
- For B.A/B.Sc and B.Com students, a pass in the examination with 50% marks in Part III is the eligible qualification.
- Students appearing for the final year degree examination in 2014 can also apply but offer of admission will be subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for College of Engineering:
- Candidates can download the application form from www.mba.cet.ac.in and send it to The Principal, College of Engineering Trivandrum, Thiruvananthapuram- 695016, along with the application fee of Rs 500/-.
- Application can also be obtained from CET-School of Management (Department of Business Administration), College of Engineering Trivandrum, on payment of Rs 500/-.
- The envelopes enclosing the applications must clearly mention "Admission to MBA program 2014".
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for College of Engineering:
- Applicants for full time MBA program must have a valid score in CMAT, the national level common admission test conducted by AICTE.
- For Part time MBA program, the candidates must have minimum 2 years' experience at supervisory level in reputed organizations.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receiving application: Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
- Date for group discussion and interview: Monday, May 12, 2014 to Saturday, May 17, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click College of Engineering.
Do you like this story?