Applications are invited by Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth (DPU), Pune for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and PGD program offered in various specialties for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on specialties, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for DPU, Pune:
- For MD, MS programs:
- The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
- The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship.
- For MDS program: A candidate who passes final BDS examination from a recognized Dental College, included in the schedule of the Indian Dental Council Act, 1948 and who has obtained final registration either from the Dental Council of India or from any State Dental Council, after completing one year compulsory rotatory internship, will be eligible to appear for AIPGDET-2014.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for DPU, Pune:
- Candidates need to download the application form from the university website.
- The duly filled in form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3,750/- (covering Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage), drawn on any nationalized bank, in favour of "Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune", payable at Pune.
- The candidate should send his/her application form by Registered Post A.D. or through Courier or hand it over in person at the office of Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune 411018.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for DPU, Pune:
Selection for MDS will be made on the basis of candidates’ performance in All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test (AIPGDET 2014) and MD, MS and PGD programs All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET) conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of application form:
- Without late fees: Thursday, January 09, 2014.
- With late fees: Friday, January 17, 2014.
- Date of entrance test: Monday, January 20, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,