Applications are invited by University of Delhi (DU), Delhi for admission into Ph.D program in Business Economics offered by the Department of Business Economics for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for DU, Delhi:
The candidate must have a Master’s degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognized university in MBE/MBA/Economics/Environmental studies/Commerce with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks or equivalent grading or a M.Phil with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks or equivalent grading.
How to Apply for DU, Delhi:
- The application form can be obtained from the office of the Board of Research of the Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Humanities, Department of Business Economics, Room No. 229, Arts Faculty Building, University of Delhi South Campus, Benito Juarez Marg, Dhaula Kuan, New Delhi - 110021 from May 10, 2012 onwards.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website - http://www.mbe-du.org.
- The last date of submitting the duly filled in application form is June 15, 2012.
For further details and information on the application procedure, please visit the official website.
Selection Procedure for DU, Delhi:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the entrance exam followed by interview conducted by the university.
For further details and information on the selection procedure, please visit the official website.
- Last date for submitting the filled in application form: Friday, June 15, 2012.
- Date of the entrance examination: Wednesday, June 20, 2012.
For further details on eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Delhi, Delhi.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.