Applications are invited by G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar for admission into UG, PG and PhD programs for the academic year 2012-13. UG programs offered are B.Sc in Agriculture, B.Sc in Food Technology, B.Vc. and AH, B.F.Sc, B.Sc in Home Science. Master degree programs offered are Master of Computer Application (MCA) and Master of Technology.
GBPUAT, Pantnagar Eligibility:
For details on eligibility criteria, please visit official website.
How to Apply for GBPUAT, Pantnagar:
- The application form and information bulletin can be obtained by post from the coordinator admissions, GBPUA & T, Pantnagar by sending a crossed bank draft of Rs 200/- drawn in favor of PEECRF A/C G.B Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pantnagar payable at SBT/U.Co Bank/PNB, Pantnagar along with a request accompanied by 30 X 25 cm size self addressed stamped envelope bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 19/- by ordinary post and Rs. 36/- by registered post or cash payment at the designated post offices by depositing Rs.200/- and Rs 40/- as handling charges.
- The application form duly filled in all respects accompanied with a fee deposit challan receipt from SBI must reach the Coordinator, G.B Pant University if Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar, 263145, Uttarkhand before the last date.
For further details on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GBPUAT, Pantnagar:
Candidates will be strictly selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination to be conducted by the university.
For more details on selection procedure please visit their official website.
Important Dates for GBPUAT, Pantnagar:
- Last Date of sale of application form: Monday, March 26, 2012.
- Last date for submission of completed application form: Tuesday, April 3, 2012.
- The last date for receipt of application for M.Tech program: Friday, May 25, 2012
- Entrance exam date for Masters’ and PhD programs: Saturday, June 2, 2012
- Entrance exam date for MCA program: Saturday, June 2, 2012
- Entrance exam date for UG programs: Sunday, June 3, 2012.
For further details relating to Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, pattern of Entrance Test etc. visit University website: http://www.gbpuat.ac.in/
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,