Applications are invited by GLA University, Mathura for admission to full time/part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in Microbiology/Biotechnology, Pharmocology, Parmaceutical Chemistry, Chemistry, Physics, English, Commerce and Mathematics for the commencing session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for GLA University:
- A candidate applying for Ph.D. program in a particular discipline must possess a master’s degree in relevant/appropriate discipline/field/subject with first division. Where the division is not awarded, the applicant must have obtained a minimum cumulative grade point average of 6.75 on 10 point scale or 60% in master’s degree.
- If a candidate has obtained a master's degree by research only, then in his/ her case, the requirement of first division/ CGPA will be waived off provided the candidate has at least one publication in refereed journal of repute.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for GLA University:
- Candidates need to download and fill the admission request form.
- They need to attach the demand draft of Rs.1000/- in favour of "GLA University" payable at "Vrindavan (UP)".
- Candidates need to then send the complete admission request form along with demand draft and copy of documents to the university in an envelop, either by post or by hand.
- On the top of envelop, candidates need to put "Application Request Form for admission in Ph.D."
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GLA University:
- All applicants shall have to qualify the Ph.D. entrance test conducted by the GLA University or by Central Bodies such as UGC/ CSIR/ IITs/ IIMs.
- The applicants qualifying in the entrance test shall also undergo an interview by the Departmental Research Degree Committee (RDC) of the Institute.
- Last Date of receiving applications for Ph.D.: Monday, January 13, 2014.
- Date of entrance test and interview: Sunday, January 25, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click GLA University