Applications are invited by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in general and Software Enterprise Management (SEM) for the commencing session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for GGSIPU, Delhi:
- Candidates having B.E/B.Tech degree with minimum 60% marks can apply. Or
- Candidates having M.Sc (CS), M.Sc (IT) and M.Sc (Electronics) degree with minimum 60% marks are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for GGSIPU, Delhi:
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for GGSIPU, Delhi:
Selection will be made on the basis of Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU-CET) conducted by the university.
- Last date of applications: Thursday, April 10, 2014.
- Date of IPU-CET MBA/MBA (SEM) exam: Sunday, May 18, 2014.
- Date of declaration of result: latest by Tuesday, May 27, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click GGSIPU, Delhi