Applications are invited by Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI) New Delhi for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program offered in various disciplines for the session 2014.
Click here to know more about the programs offered.
Eligibility Criteria for IARI, New Delhi:
Candidates should have passed bachelor’s degree programs under 10+2+4 or 10+2+3 or 10+1+4 system (or awarded B.Sc degree under 10+2+2 system prior to 1985).
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IARI, New Delhi:
Candidates are encouraged to apply online.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IARI, New Delhi:
Selection of candidates will be based upon their performance in the entrance examination and interview conducted by the institute.
- Last date of online submission of the application form: Wednesday, April 09, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of documents submission for online application form: Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
- Download of admit card: Monday, May 19, 2014 to Sunday, June 08, 2014.
- Date of entrance exam: Sunday, June 08, 2014.
- Date of interview:Monday, July 07, 2014.
- Announcement of result: Thursday, July 10, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IARI, New Delhi