The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU’s) School of Health Sciences (SOHS) invites applications for three post graduate medical programs for July 2012 session through an entrance exam on February 12, 2012 all over the country. The last date to apply is December 31, 2011.
IGNOU’s SOHS Eligibility:
Candidates with MBBS degree, recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for IGNOU’s SOHS:
- Student handbook and prospectus can be obtained from the headquarters and all the regional centers of the university by sending a sum of Rs.550 through a demand draft in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi or city of the concerned regional center or by paying Rs.500 in cash at the sale counters. Last date for receipt of request of prospectus by post is December 23, 2011.
- Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in and sent along with a draft for Rs.550 in favor of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by registered/ speed post to Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi. Prospectus will be sent to such applicants after receipt of Rs.550.
Selection Procedure for IGNOU’s SOHS:
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of the entrance test and weightage as applicable and reservation policy of Government of India norms.
Important Dates for IGNOU’s SOHS:
- Last date for receipt of request of prospectus by post is December 23, 2011.
- The last date to apply is December 31, 2011.
- Entrance exam will be held on February 12, 2012.