Applications are invited by International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad for full time Post Graduate programs and Research programs for the commencing session 2012-13. Courses offered are M.Tech, M.S. and PhD programs.
IIIT Hyderabad Eligibility:
For details on eligibility criteria please Click Here
How to Apply for IIIT Hyderabad:
- Candidates are required to submit the application online in PGEE portal. To submit the application, a candidate has to complete two registration forms: Pre-Registration Form and Main Registration Form.
- Candidates can apply for more than one program in the same form by indicating the choices.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for one program and Rs. 50/- extra for each additional program applied for. Application fee can be paid either through Credit Card or through Demand Draft.
- Credit Card - While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Credit Card option follow the subsequent instruction.
- Demand Draft- While filling-in the Main Registration form, the candidate can opt for Demand Draft option, after submitting the Main Registration form. Demand Draft in favor of IIIT, Hyderabad for appropriate amount should be drawn. A candidate must write application number (received in the confirmation mail) along with the name on the reverse side of the demand draft and send the same to the Chairman, PG Admissions, IIIT, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032, Andhra Pradesh.
For more details on Application procedure please Click Here
Selection Procedure for IIIT Hyderabad:
Selection to PG programs will be on the basis of the performance at the Post-Graduate And PhD Entrance Examination (PGEE 2012) and an interview to be held at Hyderabad.
Important Dates for IIIT Hyderabad:
- Last Date for the Submission of Applications through the PGEE Portal: Thursday, 22 March, 2012
- Last Date for the receipt of Application fees at IIIT, Hyderabad: Saturday, 24 March, 2012
For more information on college and courses, please click IIIT Hyderabad.
Do you like this story?