Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Tiruchirappalli for admission to Post Graduate Program in Business Management (PGPBM) offered at the Chennai Centre for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for IIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA [45% in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disability (PWD) categories].
- The candidate must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on July 01, 2012.
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIM, Tiruchirappalli:
- The application form can be downloaded from their official website - www.iimtrichy.ac.in.
- The application fee of Rs. 2000/- for general candidates and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates should be paid through a demand draft, drawn in favor of ‘Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchirappalli’ payable at Tiruchirappalli.
- The completed application forms should be sent to ‘The Chairperson, Post Graduate Programme in Business Management, Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli, NIT Campus (Post), Thanjavur Main Road, Thuvakudi, Tiruchirappalli 620015’ by July 23, 2012.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection procedure for IIM, Tiruchirappalli:
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the institute. The candidates work experience, marks obtained at the UG and PG level will also be given weightage.
For details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of completed application forms: Monday, July 23, 2012.
- Date of written test: Sunday, July 29, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIM, Tiruchirappalli.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.