Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM), Navi Mumbai invites applications for the programs commencing in the session 2012. The programs offered are Graduate Diploma in Materials Management, Postgraduate Diploma in Materials Management, Postgraduate Diploma Logistics Management, Graduate Diploma in Public Procurement, Diploma in Stores Management, Diploma in International Trade, International Diploma in Purchasing Supply Chain Management and Certified Professional in Supply Management.
IIMM Mumbai Eligibility:
- Any Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent with two years experience.
- A Diploma in engineering /Technology / Management approved by AICTE with two years experience.
How to Apply for IIMM Mumbai:
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form from IIMM NHQ by paying Rs 500 in cash. Candidates can also obtain the same through post by sending a request along with a DD of Rs 550.
- Candidates can also obtain the application form from selected branches of IIMM across India (address details of IIMM Centers is given on the website: http://www.iimm.org/). For further details, candidates can visit the Institute’s official website: http://www.iimm.org/.
Selection Procedure for IIMM Mumbai:
Selections are made on the basis of an entrance test.
Important Dates for IIMM Mumbai:
- Last date for submission of application form: January 21, 2012.
- Entrance Test: January 22, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://www.iimm.org/.
For more information on college and courses, please click Indian Institute of Materials Management (IIMM), Navi Mumbai