IIT Bombay Eligibility:
- Valid CEED score
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering / Architecture / Design/ Interior Design, or equivalent
- Professional Diploma of NID/ Professional Diploma of CEPT (5 year program) or equivalent with minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grades (50% in case of SC/ST)
How to Apply for IIT Bombay:
- Candidates may register themselves by logging onto the official website of IIT Bombay: http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in/ from January 24, 2012 (3.00 pm onwards).
- In addition, one can directly register themselves by entering their CEED registration number in the box provided on the following link: http://www.iitb.ac.in/mdesapp/registration/login.jsp/.
- After registration one will be able to fill the online application form.
- Printout of the duly filled in application form, along with all requisite documents, should be sent to the Academic Office, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra - 400076, latest by February 6, 2012.
Selection Procedure for IIT Bombay:
Admission will be made on the basis of IDC (Industrial Design Centre) entrance test, conducted by the institute, followed by an interview.
Note:Only those candidates who appeared in CEED (Common Entrance Examination for Design) 2011 & 2012 are eligible to apply.
Important Dates for IIT Bombay:
- Last date of online registration: Thursday, February 2, 2012
- Last date of receipt of application form at IIT Bombay: Monday, February 6, 2012
- Last date of sending M Design application to IDC: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
- Date of entrance test: Friday, March 9, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://www.idc.iitb.ac.in
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT Bombay.