Applications are invited by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Gandhinagar for full time and part time Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Mechanical and Materials Science & Engineering programs for the year 2014-15.
Click here for detailed information regarding various disciplines.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Gandhinagar:
- Candidates must secure a minimum of 55% marks/5.5 (on a 10 point scale) in B.E./B.Tech or equivalent in appropriate branches (50% marks for SC /ST).
- Candidates who have a valid GATE score (at the time of interview/written test) are eligible to apply for M.Tech.
- GATE is not required for application to M.Tech on a part-time basis or for the PGDIIT program.
- B.Tech graduates from the IITs with CGPA/CPI of 8.0 or above (on scale of 10) would be eligible to admission without having to appear in GATE.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories would be eligible for relaxations, as per norms in the selection criteria.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for IIT, Gandhinagar:
- Candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Candidates, who are applying for more than one discipline, please submit a separate application for each discipline.
- A soft copy of the submitted application will be sent to given email ID. You need to furnish hardcopy of the application form with photograph and all the documentary evidence in original (testimonials, certificates, publications, work experience and research/professional experience) at the time of interview. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- There is no application fee.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Gandhinagar:
- Admission is generally offered on the basis of a written test and interview.
- The institute will invite a limited number of candidates for a written test and interview based on the academic records and/or GATE score.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Phase I: Application form submission deadline: Thursday, February 20, 2014.
- Phase II: Application form submission deadline: Saturday, April 12, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click IIT, Gandhinagar.
Do you like this story?