Applications are invited by Institute of Mathematics and Applications (IMA) for fulltime undergraduate and postgraduate programs for the commencing session 2012-2013. The courses offered are B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing, M.A, M.Sc and Diploma in Computational Finance.
IMA Odisha Eligibility:
- B.Sc. (Hons) in Mathematics and Computing: Candidate must have passed/appeared Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent from any stream with Mathematics as a subject.
- M.A/M.Sc and Diploma in Computational Finance:Candidate must have passed/appeared Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics/Statistics as a core subject.
How to Apply for IMA Odisha:
- Candidates can avail the application form directly from the institute’s counter or download the same from www.iomaorissa.ac.in
- One can also avail the application form by post sending postal charge Rs 50/- and the appropriate fees in favour of Director, Institute of Mathematics and Applications payable at Bhubaneswar.
- The application fee for UG Program is Rs.100/- and for PG program is Rs.350/-
- The duly filled and completed application form, along with DD should be sent to the above mentioned address, latest by Saturday April 07, 2012.
Selection Procedure for IMA Odisha:
For details on selection procedure, please Click Here.
Important Dates for IMA Odisha:
Last date of submitting application form: Saturday, Aprli 07, 2012
For more information on college and courses, please click IMA Odisha
Do you like this story?