Applications are invited by ITM University, Gurgaon for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program in various disciplines offered at School of Engineering and Technology for the commencing session 2013-14.
For more details and information on disciplines, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for ITM University, Gurgaon:
- Candidates passed in 10+2 (English medium) examination conducted by CBSE or equivalent in Science stream with an overall aggregate of minimum 60% are eligible to apply.
- The applicant must not be more than 21 years of age as on 31st December, 2013.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for ITM University, Gurgaon:
- Students can fill the form online and also pay the processing fee of Rs .500/- online.
- Students can download the application form from the website of the University www.itmindia.edu and sent or submitted it by hand along with a demand draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of ITM University, Gurgaon payable at Gurgaon.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for ITM University, Gurgaon:
- The selection will be based on marks in JEE 2013 Main (Paper-1) and aggregate marks in English, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry of 10+2 examination or equivalent.
- JEE Main (Paper-1) marks will be given 60% weightage and 10+2 marks will be given 40% weightage.
Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, June 19, 2013
For more information on college and courses, please click ITM University, Gurgaon
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,