Applications are invited by Jadavpur University, Kolkata for admission to Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) (Ayurveda) offered at Bengal Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kalyani, Nadia for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for Jadavpur University:
- General candidates must pass Higher Secondary [10+2] or its equivalent examination with a minimum of 45% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology taken together (40% for S.C/S.T candidates).
- The candidates should also have at least 30% marks in English and individual pass marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology, English and Vernacular (or any other fifth subject).
- Candidates with rank in WBJEE, 2012 and/or AIEEE, 2012 will be given preference.
How to Apply for Jadavpur University:
- The application forms can be obtained from the university at the cost of Rs. 50/-.
- The application forms can also be downloaded from their official website - www.jaduniv.edu.in/.
- Filled in application should reach to the ‘Head, Department of Pharmaceutical Technology, Jadavpur University, Kol-700032’ on or before July 20, 2012.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Jadavpur University:
For information and details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for submitting completed application forms: Friday, July 20, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click Jadavpur University.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.