Applications are invited by J.D. Birla Institute, Kolkata for admission to Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) (Hons) program offered at Department of Management for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for JD Birla Institute:
The candidate should have passed the 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% from any recognized board.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
How to Apply for J.D. Birla Institute:
- The application form along with the prospectus is available at the ‘5th Floor at 1, Moira Street, Kolkata – 700017’ at the cost of Rs. 1000/-.
- The candidate can also download the application form from the official website - http://www.jdbimanagement.org.in.
- The filled in downloaded form along with a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- drawn in favor of ‘JD Birla Institute (Management Section)’ payable at Kolkata should be sent to the institute.
- The filled in downloaded application form can also be submitted in person.
- The duly filled in application form should be submitted by May 29, 2012.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit the official website.
Selection Procedure for J.D. Birla Institute:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the entrance examination held by the institute.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form: Tuesday, May 29, 2012.
- Date of entrance exam: Saturday, June 02, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click J.D. Birla Institute, Kolkata.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.