Applications are invited by Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi in collaboration with Ministry of Tourism for admission into Earn While You Learn (EWYL) program commencing in the January session 2012.
JMI Delhi Eligibility:
- Students who are pursuing graduation or post graduation.
- The age limit is between 18 and 25 years.
- NOC from the college/university is required for joining this program.
How to Apply for JMI Delhi:
- Candidates can download the application form/format from the University's official website: http://jmi.ac.in/.
- The application fee is Rs 100 which is to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favour of Jamia Millia Islamia, payable at New Delhi. The duly filled in and completed application form should be submitted latest by January 17, 2012.
- For more information regarding admission and application procedure, one can visit the University's above mentioned official website.
Selection Procedure for JM DelhiI:
Admission will be made on the basis of candidate's performance in the written examination.
Important Dates for JMI Delhi:
- Last date for submission of application form is January 17, 2012.
- Entrance Test: January 22, 2012 (at 11.30 am).
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://jmi.ac.in
For more information on college and courses, please click Jamia Millia Islamia,Delhi