Applications are invited by Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara (JSS) University, Mysore for admission to Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for JSS University:
- Candidate should have passed qualifying examination equivalent to PUC or 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional and English as one of the main study language with minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together and should have also passed in English language.
- The candidates should also have secured not less than 50%, marks together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects in the JSSU UGET-2013 entrance test.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for JSS University:
- Candidates can obtain the prospectus and application form for entrance examination from either by downloading from the website www.jssuni.edu.in or from the registrar on requisition with a demand draft of Rs.2,000/- drawn in favor of JSS University Fee Account, Mysore, payable at Mysore.
- Candidates should submit the application form at the university office.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for JSS University:
Selection will be made on the basis of Jagadguru Sri Shivarathreeswara University Under Graduate Entrance Test (JSSU UGET) conducted by the university.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receipt of filled in application forms: Saturday, May 18, 2013.
- Dates of entrance examination: Saturday, June 01, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click JSS University, Mysore
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,