Applications are invited by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University (KIMSU), Karad for admission to post graduate programs in Medical, Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) programs in various specializations for the commencing session 2014-15.
For more details on specializations, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for KIMSU, Karad:
- For Medical program: Candidates should hold MBBS degree recognized by MCI.
- For MDS program: Candidates should hold BDS degree recognized by MCI.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for KIMSU, Karad:
- Application form can be obtained from the University office or can be downloaded from the website and submitted along with a DD of Rs 3000/- or if required by post/courier by sending to the university office a demand draft of Rs. 1100/- (PGM & PGD), Rs. 600/- (PGP) (Application form + postage charges Rs.100).
- The demand draft has to be drawn on any bank, in the name of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payable at Karad.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KIMSU, Karad:
Selection will be made on the basis of Post Graduate All India Entrance Test (PGAIET 2014) conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of application forms: Friday, January 10, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Thursday, January 16, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click KIMSU, Karad