Applications are invited by KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore for admission to five years integrated Bachelor of Arts LL.B (B.A. LL.B), Bachelor of Business Administration LL.B (BBA LL.B) and three years Bachelor of Law (LL.B) programs for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for KLE:
- The candidate should have a minimum of 45% marks in the 10+2 examination or its equivalent.
- 5% relaxation of marks is allowed for SC/ST candidates.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
How to Apply for KLE:
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website - http://www.klelawcollege.org.
- The filled in application form should be sent to ‘The Principal, KLE Society's Law College, Post Box No. 1059, II Block, Rajajinagar, Bangalore 560010’ by May 28, 2012 at the latest.
- The application form along with the prospectus can also be obtained by post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of ‘Principal, KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore’.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit the official website.
Selection Procedure for KLE:
For details and information on the selection procedure, please visit the official website.
Last date for submitting filled in application form: Monday, May 28, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click KLE Society’s Law College, Bangalore.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.