Applications are invited by the Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra for admissions to two year full-time MBA and MBA (Hons) courses for the commencing session 2012-13
Eligibility Criteria for Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra:
Candidates should possess a Bachelor/Master’s degree with 50% marks
For information and details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website
How to apply for Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra:
- The application forms can be downloaded from their official website- www.kuk.ac.in
- Submit a DD for Rs 800 (Rs 200 for SC/BC candidates of Haryana) along with the application form as application processing fee.
- Applications should be sent to the office of Chairman, University School of Management, Kurukshetra University by July 18, 2012.
Admissions will be made on the basis of merit of Entrance Examination, Group discussion and the interview in the University School of Management, KUK.
- Last date for submitting completed application forms: Wednesday, July 18, 2012
- Date of entrance exam: Friday, July 20, 2012
- Group discussion and Interview: Saturday, July 21, 2012
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.