Applications are invited by Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Bidar for admission to 2 year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Food Business for the commencing session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for KVAFSU, Bidar:
- Candidates shall possess eligible bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines viz., B.Tech.(D.Tech), B.V.Sc, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc., B.Sc.(Agri), B.Sc.(Ag. Maco), B.Sc.(Hort), B.Sc.(Rural Home Science), B.Tech. (Food Engineering), B.Sc. (Food Technology), B.Tech. (Agri. Engineering), B.Sc. (Sericulture), B.Sc (Banking) and all professional graduates of State Agricultural Universities/Veterinary Universities/ deemed universities under ICAR system with a minimum of 6.00/10.00 or equivalent percentage. Or
- All graduates from a recognized university who have studied a 4 year-under graduate program or possessing a post graduate in any discipline.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for KVAFSU, Bidar:
- Candidates can obtain the application from the Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences, Bidar in the prescribed form as per the notification issued by the University.
- The duly filled in application should be sent to the Registrar, KVAFSU, Bidar, Nandinagar, P.B. No.6,Bidar – 585 401.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for KVAFSU, Bidar:
Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test conducted by the institute followed by interview and group discussion.
- Last date for receipt/submission of filled in applications: Saturday, September 07, 2013.
- Date of written test: Thursday, September 19, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click KVAFSU, Bidar
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?