Applications are invited by Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareilly for admission to the Masters of Arts (MA), Master of Social Work (MSW) and Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) programs in various disciplines offered by the Faculty of Advanced Social Sciences and the Faculty of Education and Allied Sciences for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for MJPRU, Bareilly:
- For MA and MSW Programs: The candidates should have completed their graduation with minimum 45% marks.
- For M.Phil Program: The candidates should have completed their post graduation with 55% marks and graduation with 50% marks.
- 5% relaxation will be given in qualifying marks to SC/ST candidates.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for MJPRU, Bareilly:
- The application form can be obtained from the cash counter of Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly at the cost of Rs. 250/- payable by cash.
- The application form can also be obtained by post by sending a demand draft of Rs. 300/- drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly’ to the university.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for MJPRU, Bareilly:
- For MA and MSW Programs: The selection of the candidates will be based on the merit obtained in the qualifying examination and their performance in the group discussion and interview conducted by the university.
- For M.Phil Program: The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the admission test as per UGC norms.
For more details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for submitting completed application forms: Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click MJPRU, Bareilly.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.