Applications are invited by North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong for admission into Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) program for the commencing session 2012-13.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong Eligibility:
- The applicant should have passed the higher / senior secondary examination or the Indian school Certificate Examiantion which is equivalent to 10+2 higher/senior secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last 2 years of such study comprising Physics, Chemistry, Biology and with English.
- The applicant must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together at qualifying examination.
- He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before December 31, 2012 the year of his/her admission to the first year MBBS.
- Applicant must be a resident Indian National and permanent/domicile of one of the 8 northeastern states of India including Sikkim.
For details on eligibility criteria please Click Here
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS Shillong:
- Prospectus cum application form will be available in Examination Cell NEIGRIHMS Counter, Director’s Block, against a valid DD/Bankers cheque of Rs.600/- drawn in favor of Director, NEIGRIHMS payable at Shillong.
- Online prospectus cum application form may also be downloaded from institute’s website: www.neigrihms.nic.in. Downloaded forms and testimonials can be submitted along with the DD of Rs 600/- in favor of Director, NIEGRIHMS payable at Shillong.
- Duly filled in application forms addressed to Examination Cell, NEIGRIHMS, Director’s Block, P.O – Mawdiangdiang, Shillong – 793 018, Meghalaya, can be submitted either in person or through registered/speed post on or before April 20, 2012.
For details on application procedure please Click Here
Selection Procedure for NEIGRIHMS Shillong:
For details on selection procedure, please click here.
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS Shillong:
- Last date for sale of application form: Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Last date for receipt of application forms by post/by hand: Friday, April 20, 2012 before 4.30 PM
- Date of Entrance Examination: Sunday, July 22, 2012
For more details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please click here.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Follow us on Google
Do you like this story?