Applications are invited by National Institute of Food Technology Entrepreneurship and Management (NIFTEM), Sonepat for admission to four years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) offered in Food Technology and Management (FTM) and two years Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs in Food Supply Chain Management (FSCM), Food Safety and Quality Management (FSQM), Food Process Engineering and Management (FPEM), Food Plant Operations Management (FPOM) and Food Technology and Management (FTM) at various departments for the academic year 2013.
For more information on various departments, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for NIFTEM Sonepat:
- For B.Tech Program: Candidates who have passed their class 12th exam or any other qualifying examination in 2011 or 2012 or those who are appearing in their class 12th exam in 2013 are eligible. Subject combinations required in the qualifying examination shall be as under: Physics, Mathematics and one of the subjects from Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science and Biology with 50% marks in aggregate of all subjects. Besides a candidate must be appearing in JEE (main) - 2013.
- For M.Tech Program: Four years master’s degree in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NIFTEM Sonepat:
- Candidates must apply online by visiting their official website.
- All applicants are advised to go through the admission brochure before filling the form. The brochure are made available online. Candidates are required to take printout of application copletion of online application filling process.
- Printed application should be sent by registered/speed post/in person to Head, Admission Cell,NIFTEM, Plot No.97, Sector 56, HSIIDC Industrial Estate, Kundli-131028, Disteict: Sonepat, Haruana, so as to reach at the destination on or before the due date of respective program as details in brochure.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NIFTEM Sonepat:
- For B.Tech Program: The selection of students will be made based on all India rank of JEE (main)-2013. Counseling for admission will be done by NIFTEM admission cell.
- For M.Tech Program: The admission to M.Tech programs will be based on a valid GATE score (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineers) and personal interview (30 marks). Merit list will be prepared based on valid GATE score multiplied by 0.07 (70% weight age of GATE score, GATE score will be taken as per old formula and not the new formula effective from 2013) and will be added to marks obtained in the personal interview.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of receipt of online and print application forms:
- For B.Tech Program: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 and Wednesday, June 26, 2013.
- For M.Tech Program: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 and Wednesday, June 19, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIFTEM, Sonepat
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.