Applications are invited by NIIT University, New Delhi for two year Master of Business Administration full time program for the commencing session 2012-2014.
NIIT University, New Delhi Eligibility:
- Bachelor's degree in anydiscipline with minimum 50% marks
- Candidates should have a valid score in NUMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/GMAT
How to Apply for NIIT University, New Delhi:
- Candidates can download the application form along with the prospectus or they can apply online by filling in the online application made available on NU New Delhi's official website: http://www.niituniversity.in/or http://www.niituniversity.in/admissions/mba/program-prospectus-form/
- The application fee is Rs 1350/-, payable through cash/cheque/DD in favour of ‘NIIT UNIVERSITY’ payable at New Delhi are to be submitted at the NIIT University Admissions Office, New Delhi.
- The duly filled and completed application form, along with DD and requisite documents (list given on the website), should submitted at the below mentioned address from 25th-Nov 2011 to 31st-Jan 2012.
Selection Procedure for NIIT University, NewDelhi:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their NUMAT/CAT/XAT/MAT/GMATscore, academic record which is followed by group discussion (GD) and personal interview (PI.
Important Dates for NIIT University, New Delhi:
Last date of submitting application form: Tuesday, January 31, 2012
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit http://www.niituniversity.in/
For more information on college and courses, please click NIIT University, New Delhi