Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Rourkela for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) by Research programs offered in Ceramic Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical & Materials Engineering, Mining Engineering and Physics for the academic year 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Rourkela:
- Candidates holding B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharm/MCA or equivalent in relevant discipline with 60 percent marks in aggregate (or 6.5 CGPA) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates holding M.Sc in Basic Sciences with 60 percent marks in aggregate (or 6.5 CGPA) in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply.
- Candidates holding M.B.B.S. with 60 percent marks in aggregate (or 6.5 CGPA) are eligible to apply.
- Candidates holding M.A/MBA/M.Com/M. Sc in Humanities, or Social Sciences or Management with 60 percent marks or 6.5 CGPA are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for NIT Rourkela:
- Interestes candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may submit online application at http://application.nitrkl.ac.in.
- Applicants are advised to (a) use internet explorer browser version 6.0 or above, (b) read the advertisement carefully, (c) read the instructions to fill up the online application form (d) pay application fee of Rs.500/- online from online application portal and (e) fill up and submit the online application form accordingly.
- Applicants are not required to send hard copy of the application form or any other document to NIT Rourkela. However, candidates who will be called for interview will be required to submit signed copy of the application form, a set of xerox copies of all certificates and original sponsorship certificate (for sponsored candidates only) at the time of interview. They also need to produce original certificates from HSC onwards for verification. The same will be forwarded to the Academic Office by the department for record.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NIT Rourkela:
A higher short listing criteria (possibly different for different departments) may be set by the department during scrutiny of applications depending on the departmental requirement, number and quality of applicants.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for application to be scrutinized submitted online: Monday, May 20, 2013.
- Completion of scrutiny of applications by all departments: Friday, May 24, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIT, Rourkela
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?