Applications are invited by National Institute of Technology (NIT), Warangal for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) in Mathematics, Chemistry offered in various specializations and Master of Science (M.Sc Tech)-Engineering Physics programs offered at various departments for the academic year 2013-2014.
For more information on various specializations and departments, please click here.
Eligibility Criteria for NIT Warangal:
For M.Sc (Tech.)- Engineering Physics Program: Candidates hlding B.Sc. degree with Ist class and at least 60% marks in aggregate in all the optional subjects put together or equivalent CGPA 6.5 and should have studied Physics, Maths and any other subject as optionals are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligiblity criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for NIT Warangal:
- A demand draft should be drawn in favour “Director NIT Warangal“ payable at S.B.H, NIT Warangal Branch (Code No. 20149) or SBI, Battala Bazar Branch, Waranga
- The completely filled-in application form along with all enclosures should be sent to The Associate Dean, Admissions: NITWET-2013, Academic Section National Institute of Technology, Warangal-506004.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for NIT Warangal:
The M.Sc. seats are allotted on the basis of the rank obtained in NITWET-2013.
- Last date for online applications: Wednesday, June 05, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Friday, June 07, 2013.
- Date of entrance exam: Saturday, June 15, 2013 and Sunday, June 16, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click NIT, Warangal
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.