Applications are invited by Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad for admission to part-time Mater of Business Program (MBA) programs in Technology Management (TM) and General offered at Department of Business Management for the academic session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Osmania University, Hyderabad:
- For Part-time MBA (TM) Program: Candidates having bachelor’s degree in any discipline with two years of working experience as an executive can apply.
- For Part-time MBA (General) Program: The candidates who have qualified in the ICET-2013 and fulfilling the requirements of educational qualifications prescribed by the OU are eligible to apply.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Osmania University, Hyderabad:
- The candidates are required to fill in carefully the application form.
- Application form should be filled in properly and legibly by the candidate in his/her handwriting.
- The candidate will be held personally responsible for any incorrect entry.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Osmania University, Hyderabad:
- For Part-time MBA (TM) Program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam conducted by University.
- For Part-time MBA (General) Program: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the ICET-2013 examination.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, August 30, 2013.
- Date of entrance exam for MBA (TM) Program: Sunday, September 15, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Osmania University, Hyderabad.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?