Applications are invited by Osmania University (OU), Hyderabad for admission to part-time Master of Technology (M.Tech) programs in Chemical Engineering (Plant Design), Food Technology (Food Processing Technology) and Textile Technology (Textile & Apparel Technology) for the academic year 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for OU Hyderabad:
- Candidates holding 2 years experience as on September, 2013 in industry/academics/R& D in the related field are eligible to apply.
- For M.Tech Chemical Engineering (Plant Design) Program: Candidates should be with first class in four year B.E/B.Tech Chemical Engineering or AMIIChE or any other four year degree course equivalent to B.Tech Chemical Engineering from a recognized university .
- For M.Tech Food Technology (Food Processing Technology) Program: Candidates should be with first class in four year B.Tech (Food Technology/Food Science & Technology/Food Engineering/Dairy Science & Technology/Dairy Technology/Food & Fermentation Technology/Oils and Fats Technology/Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering) or M.Sc.(Food Tech/ Food Science &Technology/Food Sciences/Biotechnology/Oils and Fats) or B.Sc 4 year degree course(Agricultural Engineering) from any recognized university.
- For M.Tech Textile Technology (Textile & Apparel Technology) Program: Candidates should be with first class in four year B.Tech (Textile Technology/Textile Chemistry/Textile Engineering/Fibre Science & Technology/Apparel Technology/Fashion Technology)/AMIE (Textile Engineering)/four year degree in Apparel Production Management or its equivalent from any recognized university in the relevant subject.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for OU Hyderabad:
Candidates can download the application form from the official website.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for OU Hyderabad:
The selection of candidates is done through entrance test at B.Tech level conducted by UCT, OU, HYD-7.
- Last date of submission of application forms: Friday, November 22, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, December 01, 2013.
For more details and information on important dates, please visit their official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click OU, Hyderabad
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,