Applications are invited by Osmania University on behalf of APSCHE for various post graduate programs for the commencing session 2012-13. The courses are offered in the field of Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech./ M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / M. Tech. / M. Plg./ Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate).
Osmania University Eligibility:
- The candidate should of Indian nationality.
- The candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate should satisfy the local/ non-local status requirements as laid down in the regulations of admission.
- Candidate should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belongs to reserved category) in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply for Osmania University:
- Candidates are required to apply for PGECET-2012 test papers through online only (printed hardcopy of the applications will not be accepted).
- The application/ registration fee for each test paper is Rs. 500/- ( Rs 250/- in case of SC/ST)
For more details and information about the application procedure, please visit official website.
Selection Procedure for Osmania University:
Selection will be based on Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET).
- Date of commencement of submission of online applications: Wednesday, March 14, 2012.
- Last date for submission of online applications
- Without late fee: Monday, April 23, 2012
- With a late fee of Rs 500: Saturday, May 5, 2012
- With a late fee of Rs 2000: Monday, May 14, 2012
- The PGECET entrance exam will be conducted from Friday, June 8, 2012 to Monday, June 11, 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility, please visit official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click Osmania University.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,