Applications are invited by Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (PDPU), Gandhinagar for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in Science and Mathematics offered at the School of Technology, Liberal Studies (English Language & Literature, Public Policy & Public Administration, Economics, Psychology, Political Science, International Relations) offered at School of Liberal Studies for the commencing session January 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for PDPU, Gandhinagar:
- For Ph.D in Science: Candidates should hold minimum CPI of 6.5 or the minimum 60% marks in M.Sc. or its equivalent in appropriate area as recognized by AIU.
- For Ph.D in Liberal Studies: M.A. with minimum 55% marks as aggregate of all the years or its equivalent in appropriate area as recognized by AIU.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for PDPU, Gandhinagar:
- Application for the admission is to be made online through the University website.
- The fee for a single application is Rs. 2000/-.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for PDPU, Gandhinagar:
Selection will be based on Research Aptitude Test (RAT) conducted by the university followed by a discipline wise proficiency-evaluation which may be in the form of oral &/or written test/s as to be determined by the concerned School for the research area in its purview.
- Last date for application: Thursday, December 19, 2013.
- Date of RAT: Thursday, December 26, 2013.
- Date of result declaration:Thursday, January 02, 2014.
For more information on college and courses, please click PDPU, Gandhinagar