Applications are invited by Pondicherry University, Pondicherry for 2 year Distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs in Marketing, Finance, International Business, HRM, General, Retail Management, Tourism, Operations and Supply Chain Management, Insurance Management and Hospitality Management offered at the Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for Pondicherry University:
- For MBA Hospital Management program:
- Candidate should be a graduate with MBBS degree, Pharmacy, Dental, Nursing, Physiotherapy, Bio-Engineering, Bio-Sciences and a graduate from any of the Indian Systems of Medicine like Homeopathy, Siddha, Ayurvedha and Unani. Or
- Candidates with any other graduate with 2 years of work experience in any hospital are eligible to apply.
- For other MBA programs: Candidate should have degree from a recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 streams.
How to Apply for Pondicherry University:
- Students can apply online or from DDE link in Pondicherry University website.
- The application form and information brochure can be had free of cost from the DDE office, Pondicherry University in person or by post.
- Application form can be downloaded from the University web site: www.pondiuni.edu.in
- The demand draft should be drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, Pondicherry University, Puducherry, payable at Puducherry
- The filled in application should be sent to the Director, Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University, Puducherry-605014.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Pondicherry University:
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for receipt of completed application form: Monday, September 30, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click Pondicherry University
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,