Applications are invited by Pune University, Pune for admission to Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Energy program offered by the School of Energy Studies for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for Pune University:
The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved category students).
For details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for Pune University:
- The application form can be downloaded from their official website - www.unipune.ac.in.
- The application form can also be obtained in person from the SES, UoP office at the cost of Rs. 400/- for open category students and Rs. 300/- for reserved category students.
- The filled up application form along with the requisite documents and demand draft, drawn in favor of ‘The Registrar, University of Pune, Pune 411007’ payable at Pune should be sent to ‘The Director, School of Energy Studies, University of Pune, Pune 411007’.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Pune University:
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test which will be conducted by the university.
For details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting completed application forms: Friday, August 17, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: Wednesday, August 22, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click Pune University, Pune.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.