Applications are invited by Ravenshaw University, Cuttack for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for Ravenshaw University:
The candidates should possess a postgraduate degree with at least 55% (50 % in case of SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate or CGPA of 5.5. (5 in case of SC/ST candidates).
How to Apply for Ravenshaw University:
- The application form can be submitted online on their official website - http://ravenshawuniversity.ac.in.
- Applicants are required to remit the application fee by demand draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favor of ‘Ravenshaw University’ payable at Cuttack.
- The print out of the online submitted application form along with the demand draft and other required documents should be sent to ‘The Registrar, Ravenshaw University, Cuttack, 753003’ by post.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for Ravenshaw University:
The final selection for the Ph.D course 2012 will be held on the basis of combined performance in the written entrance test and interview on 70%- 30% weightage basis. However, those candidates who are exempted from written entrance test, their selection shall be made on the basis of performance in the interview only.
For more details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting application form online: Wednesday, August 29, 2012.
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application form: Saturday, September 01, 2012.
- Date of written test: Sunday, September 02, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click Ravenshaw University.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.