Applications are invited by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore for admission to postgraduate specialty programs for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for RGUHS, Bangalore:
- The candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates should have a MBBS degree from a university established by law in India as recognised by the MCI and must possess recognized degree of M.D/M.S (or its equivalent recognized degree) in the subject shown against them from a univerisity established by law in India and recognised by the MCI or any other university recognized by the Medical Council of India and declared as equivalent.
- The candidates should not have completed 48 years of age as on the last date for submitting the application form.
- The candidate should not have failed more than twice in the post graduate degree examination.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
How to Apply for RGUHS, Bangalore:
- The online application form can be obtained from the official website - http://www.rguhs.ac.in/.
- After online registration, the candidate must take a print out of their application form and send it to ‘RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041’ by post by may 31, 2012 at the latest.
- The print out of the filled in application form can also be submitted in person at ‘RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041’ by June 07, 2012 at the latest.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit the official website.
Selection Procedure for RGUHS, Bangalore:
The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the PG Super Specialty Entrance Test (PGSSET) 2012 which will be conducted by the university.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form by post: Thursday, May 31, 2012.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form in person: Thursday, June 07, 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: Sunday, June 17, 2012.
- Date of declaration of Results: Saturday, June 23, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click RGUHS, Bangalore.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?