Applications are invited by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore for admission to one year Postgraduate Diploma Course in Health Science Librarianship (PGDHL) offered at the department of Health Science Library and Information Studies for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for RGUHS, Bangalore:
- The candidate should have passed Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.) examination of any University established by law in India or any other degree recognized as equivalent for this purpose and scored not less than 55% of the maximum marks prescribed for the qualifying examination.
- Librarians having M.L.I.Sc. degree or equivalent qualifications with minimum 50% of marks and minimum of five years experience in a Health Science Library are also eligible to apply.
- For SC/ST Category-1 candidates, the minimum prescribed percentage of marks will be relaxed by 5%.
How to Apply for RGUHS, Bangalore:
- The application form can be downloaded from their official website - www.rguhs.ac.in.
- Duly filled in application form along with the DD for Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, RGUHS’ along with the requisite documents should be sent to the ‘Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Banalore-560 04’1 on or before July 17, 2012.
For details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for RGUHS, Bangalore:
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the entrance test conducted by university and the interview that follows.
For details on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting completed application forms: Tuesday, July 17, 2012.
- Date of entrance test: Tuesday, July 24, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click RGUHS, Bangalore.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.