Applications are invited by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai for admission to the Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Printing Technology. The program is offered at and in collaboration with Maharashtra Mudran Parishad's Institute of Printing Technology and Research (MMPIPTR) for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for TISS, Mumbai:
- The candidate should have completed H.S.C. Science (English, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics) with 45% for general category and 40% for reserved category candidates.
- For admission to the second year the candidate should hold an AICTE approved Diploma in Printing Technology.
- The candidate should be less than 25 years of age as on August 31, 2012.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for TISS, Mumbai:
- The online application form is available on their official website - https://beprinting.tiss.edu/.
- The application fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be deposited in ‘Power Jyoti’ account in any branch of SBI.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for TISS, Mumbai:
For details and information on the selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date for submitting completed application form: Friday, August 24, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click TISS, Mumbai.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.