Applications are invited by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai for admission to five year Integrated B.A - M.A programs in Social Sciences offered in TISS campuses at Guwahati, Hyderabad and Tuljapur for the academic year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for TISS, Mumbai
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard or intermediate in any subject stream from a recognized board.
- Candidate who is awaiting 12th or intermediate Results can also apply. If selected, final pass result should be produced at the time of joining.
- Candidate should be less than 23 years of age while appearing for the TISS-BAT exam on 12 May, 2013.
How to Apply for TISS, Mumbai
- All candidates must apply only through an online process by visiting official website.
- Candidates can pay the application fee of Rs.1020/- through credit cards/debit card/online transactions or through SBI Bank challan.
- For payment by cash deposit in SBI branch, the bank will charge a processing fee of Rs.50/- for each deposit. This has to be paid separately and is not a part of the application fee.
- Payment through demand draft, pay order or other modes is not acceptable. The application will be rejected and no communication will be sent to the candidates.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for TISS, Mumbai
Selections of candidates are done based on TISS Bachelors Admission Test (TISS-BAT) conducted by the university.
- Last date to receive online application: Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
- Last date for physical receipt of application form: Monday, April 15, 2013.
- Date of TISS-BAT online test: Sunday, May 12, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click TISS, Mumbai
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.