Applications are invited by University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in Geology offered in Sedimentology, Petrology and Structural Geology at Department of Geology for the academic year 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calcutta:
For details and information on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates need to apply in plain paper.
- Each candidate should apply in the prescribed format by paying a fee of Rs.100/- at the cash counter of University of Calcutta.
- A photocopy of the challan of RET examination fee deposited by the candidate must be attached to the application of the candidate for the RET.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for University of Calcutta:
- Candidates will be selected on the basic of their performance in the Research Eligibility Test (RET) and interview conducted by the university.
- Candidates who have already passed any national level tests like NET, GATE, SLET or, have obtained M.Phil, or M.Tech, with examination scores valid on the day of holding the RET written examination need not appear again for the written examination
- Last date for submission of application forms: Monday, October 28, 2013.
- Date of RET-2013 examination: Tuesday, October 29, 2013.
- Date result declaration: Wednesday, October 30, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Calcutta, Kolkata
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,