Applications are invited by University of Calicut, Malappuram for admission to Bachelor of Arts (B.A) and Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) programs offered at the School of Distance Education for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Calicut:
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 level from recognized university/college.
- All those who have attained the age of 18 years by the first day of July 2013 are eligible to apply.
How to Apply for University of Calicut:
- Candidates need to apply online.
- The completed application needs to be submitted either in person or by post to the Director, School of Distance Education, Calicut University P.O.-673 635, Malappuram, Kerala.
Selection Procedure for University of Calicut:
Selection will be done on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university.
- Last date of remittance of fee
- Without fine: Thursday, June 20, 2013.
- With a line of Rs.100/-: Thursday, June 27, 2013.
- Date of entrance examination: Saturday, August 10, 2013 and Sunday, August 11, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Calicut
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,