Applications are invited by University of Madras for admission into full time post graduate and post graduate diploma programs in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012-13. Courses offered are Master of Arts, Master of Science, Master of Philosophy, Diploma, Post Graduate Diploma and Certificate courses in various disciplines.
University of Madras Eligibility:
For more details on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for University of Madras:
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the information center, University of Madras, Chennai – 5.
- Application form and information bulletin can also be downloaded through the university website: www.unom.ac.inor one can also obtain the same thorough post by sending a written request specifying the name of the program together with a DD for Rs 350/- (Rs.300/- towards cost of application and Rs.50/- towards postage) drawn in favor of the Registrar, University of Madras, Chennai – 5 for all the programs.
- Duly completed applications should be submitted on or before the last date.
For details on application procedure, please click here.
Selection Procedure for University of Madras:
For details on selection procedure, please click here.
Important Dates for University of Madras:
- Issue of application form: Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Last date for submission of filled in application form for:
- M.D and Diploma Courses:Thursday, April 12, 2012
- PG and M.Phill Courses:Thursday, May 31, 2012
- PG Diploma, Diploma and Certificate Courses:Thursday, July 31, 2012
For more details on eligibility, application and selection procedure please click here.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Madras.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,