Applications are invited by University of Mysore, Mysore for admission to Master of Law (LL.M) offered at the Faculty of Law for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Mysore:
Candidates should have completed LL.B program from a recognized University/College.
How to Apply for University of Mysore:
- The prospectus and the application form may be obtained from July 06, 2013 in person in the office of the administrative officer, Senate Bhavana, Manasagangotri, Mysore- 570 006 or from the offices of respective Post-Graduate Centres, on payment of Rs.200/- for each application form.
- The candidates can also get application form inclusive of the prospectus through post, by sending demand draft for Rs. 300/-( Rs.100/-towards Postal Charges) drawn in favour of the Finance Officer, University of Mysore, Mysore.
- Candidates may also down-load the application form from the University website http://www.uni-mysore.ac.in
- The filled-in application form in all respects of all programs along with necessary certificates and copies of marks cards and certificate relating to caste/category in case of claim for reservation under such category/caste should be submitted to the Chairpersons of respective Department of Studies at Manasagangotri, Mysore 570 006.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for University of Mysore:
Selection will be done on the basis of Postgraduate Entrance Examination (PGEE) conducted by the university.
- Last date for receipt of completed application form: Monday, August 05, 2013.
- Date of entrance examination: Wednesday, July 17, 2013 to Tuesday, July 23, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click University of Mysore
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,