Applications are invited by Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum for admission into full time and part time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in various specializations offered for the commencing session 2012 – 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for VTU
- The minimum qualification to be satisfied by the candidates seeking admission to PhD programs shall be as per section PHD 5.2 of regulations (amended) governing the degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)-2011.
- The candidates shall qualify in the ULRAT conducted by the university. However, mere clearance of ULRAT is not a guarantee for registration.
- The candidates who have acquired M.Tech /M.Sc. degree through distance mode shall not be eligible for admission.
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for VTU
Duly filled in applications along with demand draft for Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer, VTU, Belgaum’ and necessary enclosures should be sent to: The Registrar, Visvesvaraya Technological University, “Jnana Sangama” Belgaum-590018, Karnataka, by mentioning “Application for Ph.D/M.Sc (Engineering) by Research”.
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for VTU
Selection of the candidate will be based on ULRAT aptitude test conducted by VTU.
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receipt of duly filled in application form: Friday, May 25, 2012.
- Date of ULRAT (University Level Research Aptitude Test): Sunday, June 17, 2012.
For further details and information about eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection procedure please visit official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click VTU
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,