Applications are invited by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore for admission to Master of Science (M.Sc) programs in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012-13.
Eligibility Criteria for VIT:
- The candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university.
- The candidates who are appearing for their final degree exam/final semester exam in the current year are also eligible to apply.
- The candidates who are awaiting for the final semester or final year exam Results can also apply, provided they have completed their final year exams before the date of interview and would submit their final year mark sheet on or before the 15th August 2012.
For more details and information on the eligibility criteria, please visit the official website.
How to Apply for VIT:
- The application form can be obtained at the Vellore campus, Chennai campus and the Chennai city office at the cost of Rs. 500/- payable through DD drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore.
- The application form can also be obtained by post by sending a letter with the candidate’s full address and a DD of Rs. 500/- drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore to the Admissions Officer.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website – www.admission.vit.ac.in/MSC2012.
- The duly filled in application form should reach the Admissions Officer, VIT University, Vellore – 632014 by June 05, 2012 at the latest.
Selection Procedure for VIT:
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the interview conducted by the university.
- Last date for submitting filled in application form: Tuesday, June 05, 2012.
- Dates of interview: Thursday, June 21, 2012 and Friday, June 22, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click VIT, Vellore.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?