Applications are invited by Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT), Vellore for undergraduate (UG) and postgraduate (PG) programs in various disciplines for the commencing session 2012-13.
For details on the courses offered, please visit their official website.
Eligibility Criteria for VIT, Vellore:
- The candidate should be a resident Indian national and should have graduated from institutions located in India.
- The candidate should have a minimum of 60% marks in the class 12 exam or its equivalent.
For more details on the eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for VIT, Vellore:
- The online application is available on the official website - http://admission.vit.ac.in/UG2012/
- The application form can also be obtained at the Vellore campus/Chennai campus/ Chennai city office payable by demand draft.
- The application form can also be obtained by sending a demand draft drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’ payable at Vellore to the admissions officer along with a letter specifying the candidate’s full address.
- The cost of the application form for MSSE course is Rs. 600/- and for the other courses is Rs. 350/-.
- The duly filled in application form should be submitted by June 01, 2012.
Selection Procedure for VIT, Vellore:
The selection of the candidates will be based on their 10+2 aggregate marks.
For more details on the selection procedure, please visit the official website.
Last date for submitting filled in application form: Friday, June 01, 2012.
For further details on eligibility, application procedure and selection procedure, please visit the official website.
For more information on college and courses, please click VIT, Vellore.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.