Applications are invited by West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences (WBNUJS), Kolkata for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Law for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for WBNUJS, Kolkata:
- The candidate shall have LL.M degree or any Masters degree having the potentiality of interdisciplinary study with law from any university recognized by UGC or equivalent LL.M or masters degree of foreign university with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- For SC/ST candidate the minimum marks obtained in master's degree is relaxed to 50%.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for WBNUJS, Kolkata:
- Candidates can download the applications from the university website www.nujs.edu or it may be obtained directly from the office of the University.
- The applications need to be accompanied by a demand draft of Rs. 1000/- in favour of the Registrar, WBNUJS, Kolkata payable at Kolkata.
- The complete applications in all respect to be addressed to The Registrar, WBNUJS, 12 LB Block, Sector – III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 098.
Selection Procedure for WBNUJS, Kolkata:
Selection will be made on the basis of entrance test followed by interview conducted by the university.
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, July 31, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Friday, August 16, 2013.
For more information on college and courses, please click WBNUJS, Kolkata
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?