CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) 2013 Results are expected to be declared in the month of September, 2013 by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR).
Check here for more updates on CSIR UGC NET June2013.
CSIR UGC NET June Exam 2013:
CSIR UGC NET June will be conducted on Sunday, June 23, 2013. CSIR UGC NET is a common written test for determining the eligibility of the Indian National candidates for the award of Junior Research Fellowships (JRF) NET and for determining eligibility for appointment of lecturers (NET) in certain subject areas falling under the Faculty of Science.
Paper Pattern for CSIR UGC NET June 2013
- Part A shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. This part shall contain questions pertaining to general aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude & Part ‘C’ shall contain subject related multiple choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics in the syllabus.
- Part B shall contain subject-related conventional Multiple Choice questions (MCQs), generally covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C shall contain higher value questions that may test the candidate's knowledge of scientific concepts and/or application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature where a candidate is expected to apply the scientific knowledge to arrive at the solution to the given scientific problem.
- Negative marking for wrong answers, wherever required, shall be applicable as per scheme of exam.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Please click here for more details on CSIR UGC NET June entrance exams Results.